Highlights of the conference programme include:
- Keynote address from Adam Piette (University of Sheffield), author of Imagination at War: British Fiction and Poetry 1939-1945 (1995) and The Literary Cold War, 1945 to Vietnam (2009).
- Q&A session with special guest Susanna White, BAFTA-award winning director of the forthcoming BBC/HBO adaptation of Parade's End, scripted by Sir Tom Stoppard and starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Rebecca Hall, Rupert Everett and Miranda Richardson.
- Launch of the new critical editions of the Parade's End tetralogy, published by Carcanet Press, and a round-table discussion with the editors of the four volumes: Max Saunders, Joseph Wiesenfarth, Sara Haslam and Paul Skinner.
- Film screening of the 1964 BBC adaptation of Parade's End, starring Judi Dench.
- Over 30 speakers from the UK, Australia, Belgium, France, the Netherlands and the USA.
To download the full conference programme and to register visit: http://fordmadoxford-conference.weebly.com/registration-and-programme.html